Friday, May 20, 2011

Zombies

So, supposedly the CDC released a "statement" about zombies today. It was interesting to read. It doesn't say anything about zombies being a problem, but that if there were a zombie apocalypse, same rules would apply. They'd do the usual CDC thing and quarantine it, and try to keep the exposure down.

Also, it's always good to have a go bag with essentials in it. Whether it be for a zombie apocalypse, or a general natural disaster. I bet though, in case of zombies, it's always good to have a shotgun strapped to you. You never know when you may need it.

Any way, all this zombie stuff got me excited because I figure zombies will eventually take over. Okay, maybe not really, but it'll be funny if it does happen. At least we know what to do by now, right?

Also, (my last couple paragraphs have all started with 'A', hehe) I have a friend who's writing a zombie book. And one of my favorite authors is coming out with a sequel to her first zombie book and I'm super excited. Yay for Amanda Hocking. Hopefully she won't get upset with my mentioning her, but she rocks and any one who reads this should check out her blog and read her books. They're a-ma-zing.

Well dear readers, that is all for now. Nothing new on the book front other then, I hate editing. But oh well, I'm fairly sure no one likes editing. Except maybe editors. And even then I'm sure it irritates them sometimes.

Goodnight to all!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we need to get into shaped for this zombie take over. I'll grab the cookie jar you get the tennis shoes and off we go!

Post a Comment