Saturday, May 21, 2011

Longest Day Ever

So, it seems as though there is no zombie apocalypse or end of the world today. Unless in the next three hours or so the zombies break out and take over, killing us all.

Because of all this zombie stuff, I've had what feels like the longest day ever. Do you ever have those days when your imagination runs away with you? I do. All the time in fact. Last night, my imagination went crazy and took on a mind of its own.

My house is old, very old. It creaks and groans all night long. Usually I have no problem with this, but last night everything sounded like zombies coming in. It was so hilarious to me that the first thought I had was zombies, that I stayed up most of the night thinking about a story line that would include my issue.

Then my kid was up and down all night. Needless to say, I didn't sleep much. Then I had a long day of my kid being a butt, and other issues that you won't care about.

Any who, that is pretty much all I have to say today. I'm tired and can't think about anything other then zombies. I may have to watch a zombie movie to get a 'fix' or something. Hmm, zombie movies... Any suggestions?

1 comments:

Mathspiration said...

I don't know if you got your zombie fix, but I think your writing is pretty creative and my blog is having a mini contest about the top five things zombie movies are missing (the answers should be funny or unique).

The winners have their blogs featured on my blog. To enter the contest just comment on my blog http://just-another-thought-online.blogspot.com/

I hope you enter because I think it would be cool to feature your blog.

Post a Comment