Saturday, May 14, 2011

After Much Thinking

So, I've come to the conclusion that my earlier post didn't tell any one much about who I am and what this site is supposed to be about.  Honestly, this site is supposed to be about the books I'm attempting to write.  I love writing, it's something that calms me and makes me happy.

Well here goes, first book to hit the 'shelves' will be a book about the Fae.  For those who don't know what that is, their fairies.  Not the Tinker Bell kind that are only a couple inches tall, but the race known in Celtic Mythology as the Tuatha De Danaan.  I don't pretend to be an expert on them, but I find that sort of myth interesting and thought, or actually dreamed, about it a lot. 

The books will be available as soon as I manage to edit them.  Editing and I are not friends.  I'm probably the worst speller in the world because I don't tend to think about how the word is spelled, I just write.  So my friend is doing the editing because she catches those mistakes, and I love her for it.

For the time being, I'm just trying to get my site up and going.  I want to get myself out there and get a buzz going so someone else can eventually read my work and fall in love with the story and characters.  Or tell me they're a bunch of crap and I'm a horrible writer.  Either way, I don't care.  I love the stories I have in my head, and one day hope to have available for others to read.

I'm also technologically slow and don't navigate sites well.  But eventually I hope to have links to my other sites so if people find my ramblings, and books, interesting, they can follow me.

Any who... that seems about it for now on the me subject.  I'm not a fan of me so let's find something more interesting.  Candy.  I'm not a big fan of candy, but lots of people love it and I've found that if you promise someone a yummy candy, they'll almost do anything for you.  Odd, yes?  Goodnight all those out there in internet land :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The last part of your blog really spoke to me. You know the candy part.lol Hey guys she is a great writer! When her books start coming out I recommend reading then. I know I will be.

Post a Comment