Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer, or the Lack There Of

As I think I have mentioned before, I live in California. I happen to live in a particularly hot part of California. Summers here are brutal, and winters are decently cold. We get the best of Californian weather, and the worst.

This year however, is pretty much lame. By Memorial Day weekend, it's usually pretty freaking hot. I'm not a fan of hot, but I am a fan of days were I can somewhat judge the weather. Today started out pretty sunny and normal, at least for a spring type day, and ended cold and windy.

Where the hell is summer? I'm used to summer being in full swing by now. June is usually hot, and June is pretty close. I'm not so sure June will be hot. I'm fine with that, I'm just a bit confused.

Oh well. Life goes on.

Sorry I haven't been here much, life has taken a course of it's own lately and it seems I am no longer at the wheel. Whoever is, sure does keep me busy.

The book is coming along well and, I know I keep saying this, but it should be ready for a preview chapter soon. When that happens, I would love feedback from any one who reads it.

Other then that... I'm pretty much out of things to ramble about. My brain has been off lately. I'm in the edit mode and the creative mode is all over the place, making it really hard to keep to a single subject for too long.

So, goodnight dear readers. Have an awesome night, or day, or whatever time it is for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment