Monday, May 16, 2011

Captains Log # 2

Red lights irritate me. Have you ever noticed that when you have somewhere to go, and really no time to spare, you hit every freaking red light between the beginning and end of your journey? I understand that I am not the only person out there, and other people would like their turn for a green light. I just hate being stuck behind every darn red light there is.

Then, have you ever noticed when you don't particularly want to get across town quickly, and you'd rather have red lights hinder you so it's an excuse, you hit all the green lights? Thank you Karma. You rock.(sarcasm)

Enough on red lights and green lights. On to the book.

My first book, hopefully available in the fall, should be ready for a preview chapter soon. I would love to tell you more about it, but as a rule of thumb, only give them a little so they keep wanting more.

That is all for now loyal readers and followers and those of you that just happen across my blog. I will write again tomorrow, or later tonight if I feel the urge to write. Good day to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment