Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hail

I live in California. We all know what people think of California. Sun, surf, tan people... so not true. Today, due to the odd weather effecting the world, we had a freak hail storm. It. Was. Awesome!

I was eating dinner with my family when the rain started sounding a bit more... solid. We opened the door and surprise surprise, hail. It was pretty normal hail for these parts, until the gates to the hail workshop opened and it all started pouring out.

Hail fell in thick chunks, like parts of ice cubes, and tinged off of everything. My car even got a little damage.

But the best part was the hail that entered my house. We have a swamp cooler, and hail decided to work it's way through, and fall in my hallway as well. Needless to say, my child thought we were gonna die and because of that, I had a growth attached to me for quite a while.

Well lovely readers, that is all tonight. My growth is having a hard day, and I can barely see my computer screen to write. Where are my glasses? Oh well, I'll find them eventually, I think.

Goodnight!

1 comments:

noelschmitz said...

Wasn't that a good one:) I was gardening when my Mom came out to warn me of the storm headed our way. I was enjoying the thunder but wasn't expecting such a downpour of hail.

I think seeds prefer water over ice;)

Post a Comment