Sunday, May 15, 2011

What's on my Mind

S2FZGPUWRHSZ

Of course, my book should be what's on my mind.  And it is.  It usually takes up a majority of my conscious thought.  However, at the moment my thoughts are on candy, tea, and singing competitions.  Random?  Yes.

First on the cue for today: Candy
    I know I went into my thoughts on candy yesterday, but the thought is still on my mind.  Maybe because my kid keeps asking for candy for no real reason.  Other then, 'candy is yummy mom'.  So here I am, thinking about candy again.  And now, you are too.  Hehe.

Second: Tea
   I recently started drinking tea as a better for me option.  I love sodas, but they are not good for me.  So I have started drinking more tea to get my caffeine fix.  It's great.  I feel tons better and am a lot happier with my tea choice.  So, yay tea.

Third: Singing Competitons
    I know, everyone has their own views on the singing competitions out there.  One thing I like about the two major ones on TV right now, they both showcase amazing singers.  Granted, some are better then others, but it's nice to see great singing out there.  One has produced rather amazing singers who did not win the competition, and some of them have not even made it to the dreaded voting round.
    My main issue, I'm not sure if it's an issue or a grievance or what, but one thing I would like to suggest to any one planning on having a singing competition on TV, maybe make the voting round about who you want to vote off instead of on.  Just an idea.  It's a lot easier for me to tell you one person I'd rather not keep going, then voting for multiple people in a two hour period.  Come on, sometimes there's only one person who irritates me and all the rest are awesome.  That's a lot of time on the phone.  Again, just a suggestion.

Well, that seems to be about all right now.  So, good day to you people who have viewed, or will view this.  Hope all is well out there in your world :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment