Monday, June 27, 2011

World Changing Events

I bet I can guess what you're all thinking. You probably all think you know whats coming next. Yes, I am going to talk about some of the most life and world changing events going on today.

I managed to kill two bugs at once. Yep. I killed them dead with my feet and I was proud. I'm sorry to those that like bugs, or think bugs do important things. These bugs do not. They are in my home uninvited and there are no plants for them to snack on. All they do is scare my child. So, they are now in the buggy cemetery, hopefully the do not come back to haunt me as evil zombie like creatures.

Other world changing events: I have an odd bump on my leg. When I was a kid, teen, how old was I?... Any way, I bumped my leg on a boat and it has always had a bump. Either my shin has lost weight, or the bump is bigger. Or maybe I'm just noticing it more. Either way, it is life changing because I am more aware of it now.

I honestly don't have much to say tonight. Just rambling thoughts that aren't even interesting. But, I do feel the need to 'speak' with my followers, and the people who stumble upon my sight. To my followers, I thank you. To those who stumble upon my sight, I thank you and hope you're enjoying my crazy.

On to book stuff, that sample chapter is almost ready. I have three days to reach my June release date for a sample, and am hoping I make that. I am sorry to those who are getting fed up with out knowing much. I'm also working on a blurb about the book so there's something for people to get interested in as well as a sample chapter.

Stick with me, I will get it all out to you eventually!

Goodnight dear readers, it is time for bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment