Friday, July 4, 2014

Banishment (Banishment Series Book #3) IS OUT!

Yay!  So, I finally got all three Banishment books out.  All three are available and ready for your reading enjoyment!  The final installment, if you've bought the other two, is Banishment (Banishment Series Book #3)  By J.D. Cole.

I am so happy to have the lives of these characters out for you to read.  It was a long hard road, but I wouldn't do anything different.  Well, maybe find  someone who could edit the books other than myself.  But hey, whatever works I guess.  As long as they're finished and out for those that enjoyed the first one, that's all that matters to me.

All I wanted for these books was to show the world of the characters I cared about.  I wanted people to know them as I knew them.  After all, why else does someone write a story down, other than to share it with others?

I don't do this for the money, and I never will.  I do this because I have untold lives that wander around my head and if I didn't write them down, I would probably go crazy.  :)

So, here's to Banishment, here's to the whole series, and here's to you, the reader.  Without you, my characters wouldn't have reason to exist.  They would mill about my mind and never have the lives they do now.  So, thank you, all of you.  To the ones who love the story, and to the ones who hate it.  You all matter.

So, goodbye from California for now.  My family and I are off to finish up dinner before the fireworks show.  Hopefully you've all had a wonderful 4th of July, or will have one. 

Until the next adventure.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment