Monday, October 21, 2013

Hello Out There!

Just stopping in to say hello and let you all know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth or anything.  I'm working really hard on fixing what happened to Healing.  Book two of the Banishment series will be out by the end of the year if I have to just not sleep until it's done.  I'm editing it all myself because I can't get an editor for it, so if things are off, I'm sorry.  I don't plan on putting out a crappy book by any means.  I'm editing and editing and editing some more.  I am working as hard and as fast as I can.  Thank you for not giving up on me.  I will get something out to you by the end of the year.  Thank you all for reading Alone.  Healing will be amazing.

Hope you all have a good week!

See ya later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment