Thursday, February 2, 2012

IT'S OUT!!!!!

Okay, so the book is officially out there in the interverse. I saw that it is on Kobo and of course on Smashwords as well. The big shock came when a friend called and said Alone (Banishment Series #1) was on Barnes and Nobel. She and her mother both bought the book today, so that brings it up to 2 total. But I have a problem. it seems that Alone doesn't have a cover image or a description at all on Barnes and Nobel. It does on Kobo, but for some reason not B&N. I am looking into it, but I'm not sure when that will be fixed. Please don't let this discourage you. I will be working on it and it should be fixed soon. I hope. But, you can get a good look at the cover and description in the post Book Blurb and Cover.

Thank you to everyone who has kept faithful that I will eventually release this book. I hope you all have the time to go and buy it and give it a chance. It's only selling for .99 cents, so give it a shot :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment