Saturday, December 3, 2011

Coming Soon!

Guess What! I have a perfect cover done by an amazing designer, and I have a blurb. But because I'm not good with technology, I'll be posting all of that tomorrow, the fourth of December. Needless to say, that means that by the end of the week, I'll be uploading my manuscript to Smashwords and hopefully all will go well and it'll be out within the next few weeks.

I am really sorry that it's taken so long. I feel horrible. Not that excuses matter, but my life has been incredibly hectic, and again, I suck with technology. So everything is ready to go, and it'll just take a quick look over by my editor and tech person, the presto! Alone will be uploaded to Smashwords and hopefully available on all devices which have the e-reading capability.

I'm really excited and I hope all of you out there in internet land will be too. Editing on the next book in the series, Healing, is going well. It's a bit slower because it's the initial edits, but it's going well.

So, that's all from me tonight. I've got to get back to my Christmas present making so I'll be able to do it without too much four year old help.

Goodnight from California!

0 comments:

Post a Comment