Sunday, July 10, 2011

Captains Log #23

Hello All!

Well, it's been a while since I've written, but things have been crazy around here. It's a super bad earwig season where I live, seems everyone is having the little critters everywhere, and I've been combating them. I am glad to say we have not seen one in quite some time, there is hope we will not see one again.

I've been spending a lot of time with my family, helping out with day care and what not, and have been away from the internet. I miss my readers and feel that I have been neglecting you. I have not, I know, but I want you all to know I care.

We're still on schedule for the book to be released this fall. My editor is working hard and I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end. As long as someone reads the book and enjoys it, I've done what I set out to do.

Also, I have come to the conclusion that my child is allergic to summer. Last year, we found out that she is allergic to cranberries. Hives, itching, all that crap. Looking into that, we found that if you're allergic to cranberries, you can also be allergic to blueberries. She didn't show any signs of that last year, so we haven't been worried. Yesterday she had hives again, today the same. I'm not sure it's the juice she's drinking, which has blueberry juice, but it could be anything. I've come to the conclusion though, it's just summer. She did this last summer, she's doing it this summer. But who really knows?

Any who... How is everyone out there? Hope you're all doing good.

I wanna give a shout out to Sneha Sunny. Thanks for the comment on the book, I really hope you enjoyed it.

Well everyone, it is that time again. I must be going. Goodnight or day or morning to you all!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I cant wait for your editor to get finished. I am sooooo ready to see your finished product!!!! Glad the earwigs are disappearing:)

Post a Comment